Sunday, October 21, 2012

Week 42 Today is Mother´s Day in Argentina


Presents at midnight. :)
For Creative Every Day 2012, I´m taking a picture a day for the whole year. This is my third time around with the Pic-a-day project and at the end of each month I make a mosaic of the month´s pictures. I´ve taken 285 out of the possible 294 pictures for 2012 so far.

Sunday, October 15th (279/288): Daniel playing mud pies with our niece V . Our nephew T watches eagerly. 
 Monday, October 16th (280/289): the Santa Ana school is 100 years old this year. As part of the celebrations a group of students, parents and teachers go around the neighbourhood telling the school´s story. They have giant puppets to play  them. Here you can see two nuns (it is a catholic school).
 Tuesday, October 16th (281/290): Argentina 2 - Chile 1, playing for a place in next World Cup.
 Wednesday, October 17th (282/291): the sacred in the ordinary. Tati´s neon headband. It means I have a beautiful, fun teen in the house.
 Thursday, October 18th (283/292): a lesson on the futility of worrying, getting a copy of Mati´s birth certificate.
 Friday, October 19th (284/293): my neighbour´s yellow roses.
 Saturday, October 20th (285/294): Poetry Slam at the kid´s school.

{Sunday snippets}: is a collection of photos from your week. This way I can also add the pics that didn´t make "picture of the day" but are still significant to document our family life.  Stop by {tinniegirl}'s blog for more or to play along! I´ll be playing too. :) The tagline is: "No need for words.  Let the pictures tell your story."  Sitting on my hands here not to be too wordy. Please feel free to ask anything you want to know about them. :)
 

 



5 comments:

Shionge said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Paula and what a fun-filled week :D

Sacred Ordinary Moments said...

Paula!! HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY!! You are awesome in your dedication to your creative projects. You INSPIRE me!!

LittleWhiteDove said...

What a colourful fun week you've had!

Carolyn Dube said...

Sacred in the ordinary- what a true statement! You've inspired me to take some photos to document the ordinary things that represent my family right now! Thanks for the spark!

misteejay said...

Super photos Paula. I love the blossom on that tree - it is beautiful.

I wonder what makes nations pick the dates for Mother's day - here in the UK it is in March, the USA have theirs in May and yours is October. Could it be linked with the seasons for some reason?

Toni xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails