Sunday, December 02, 2012

Week 48 2012 / First Advent Sunday

 For Creative Every Day 2012, I´m taking a picture a day for the whole year. This is my third time around with the Pic-a-day project and at the end of each month I make a mosaic of the month´s pictures. I´ve taken 327 out of the possible 336 pictures for 2012 so far. 

Sunday, November 25th (321/330): different flowers bloom in November. Pic taken at my in laws. These are called "hortensias" here.
Monday, November 26th (322/331): Bank Holiday. Daniel decluttered and reorganized his tools.

Tuesday, November 27th (323/332): pretty cloud.
 Wednesday, November 28th (324/333): the ironing mountain, ready to be tackled.
 Thursday, November 29th (325/334): for the record, this building is changing at an amazing speed.
 Friday, November 30th (326/335): I did it! I finished my 7th annual Art Every Day Month this November. 31 finished scrapbook layouts.
 Saturday, December 1st (327/336): Nike runs 10k Buenos Aires. Hubbie and his medal. :)

{Sunday snippets}: is a collection of photos from your week. This way I can also add the pics that didn´t make "picture of the day" but are still significant to document our family life.  Stop by {tinniegirl}'s blog for more or to play along! I´ll be playing too. :) The tagline is: "No need for words.  Let the pictures tell your story."  Sitting on my hands here not to be too wordy. Please feel free to ask anything you want to know about them. :)
lunch out (in our own garden ;) )
 
new cookies

The mountain after ironing

The Advent calendar

Tickets for Jigoku Style next week! :D
  
 

5 comments:

misteejay said...

So lovely seeing photos of warm sunshine - we have had a couple of bright days here but the sun has that icy edge to it. Congrats to hubby on his 10k medal and it is lovely seeing the children enjoying their advent.

Toni xx

Shionge said...

Hiya...enjoyed the photo and speaking of marathon, yesterday was the Standard Chartered Marathon and saw 53000 participants...whew 10 km, well done Daniel. I'll be happy if I can complete 5 km heheheh....

I might just have to upgrade my blog size if I want to post photo....still fixing :)

Happy week ahead Paula :D

Shionge said...

Hiya...enjoyed the photo and speaking of marathon, yesterday was the Standard Chartered Marathon and saw 53000 participants...whew 10 km, well done Daniel. I'll be happy if I can complete 5 km heheheh....

I might just have to upgrade my blog size if I want to post photo....still fixing :)

Happy week ahead Paula :D

Unknown said...

I love that you have an ironing mountain because I can't even remember the last time I ironed anything! You are one up on me there for sure! hehe

Carolyn Dube said...

What a week! He did a marathon and you did one with ironing! That was a huge pile you made it through! Your lunch out in the garden looked so inviting- esp. since we are gearing up for winter and snow here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails