Saturday, January 26, 2013

Full Moon Board Jan 2013

Want to know more about Full Moon Boards? Check this by Jamie Ridler!

Double sided board for the year 2013
Things I´ve noticed: I´ve use more paragraphs than loose words / things read as if they have already happend instead of wishing for them/clear themes (clothes, home decor, receiving people home, some things I still don´t know how they will play out)

 Full Moon Board for January 2013:
Side A: haven´t got a clue what those magazines are. Do I want magazines to play with? / DO I want to be fashionable? / Do I want to be IN the magazines? We´ll see. As usual there are shoes and bags on both sides. A bit of healthy moving and fresh beverages plus pretty home details.
Side B: another new thing: a face. For four years I never allowed strangers´ faces on my boards. Fresh and summery images. Oh! And the vertical phrase is new too. I wasn´t that sure about it, as it was a "head" choice, not a "heart" one. Maybe that´s why it is vertical, almost invisible.

Birds for Kelly:
 looking this way ...

looking that way... towards hubbie as if asking, "You got bird food by any chance sir?"


misteejay said...

How lovely that you were able to capture those shots of that little bird.

Toni xx

Lindsay Drya said...

What a little cutie! And your multiple dream board looks very powerful! May all your dreams come true. :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I'm so curious, Paula, what changed your practice about the faces? Interesting!

May all of your dreams come true, beautiful you!


Related Posts with Thumbnails