Friday, February 08, 2013

29 Faces for PPF

Ok, not really 29 yet but I´m on my way and sharing to Paint Party Friday.

I´m participating in Ayala Art´s project 29 Faces this February. It is my third time with this series as I really enjoy seeing the different styles of portraits, make new friends and I´ve also seen the progress I´ve made with it in each round  .
Funny radom fact: I´m participant #100! I love round numbers. :D

My first face, painted with Caran D´Ache and EK pencils:

 She reminded me of Anna Belknap from CSI New York  but is really a copy from this magazine cover. :)
Face #02:


 On other news, for those who didn´t stop by on Wednesday:

By popular demand my decluttering and organizing series will be back this year! The project feels thrilling and scary at the same time. I love structure but hate routine. I need a plan to guide me and keep it fun not to bore me (and you in the process). 

I´m coming up with a 9 month plan divided in three areas: the practical, the aesthetic and the personal. I´m working, working, working on the tasks and the sources.

When? From March 4th. 
Where? Here, every Monday for task settings. Daily at my Facebook page for tips, quotes, fun stuff and {gentle} reminders. 
The plan? One room per month, one theme within the room per week. Decluttering encouragement and organizing advice to make your daily life easier.

BTW: if you are following me on Facebook, please remeber to click on Show in Feeds.


13 comments:

Isabelle said...

tu as bien retransmis la douceur du visage dans ton portrait

denthe said...

Wonderful work Paula! that first one is really a very good copy!

Kim said...

These are beautiful but my favorite is the first one, bravo! HPPF!

Nic McLean said...

these are lovely. you've made their eyes look amazing!

Carol L McKenna said...

Wonderfully done portraits ~ lovely!

Carol of: (A Creative Harbor)
visiting from PPF

Netty said...

Terrific portraits. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Gloria in CA said...

Great job Paula! Love them both!

Sharon Evans said...

Love the portraits, so love the first one

janice smith said...

Paula, this is wonderful work! You are a very talented portrait artist! Posting faces would be such a stretch for me!

Anne Manda said...

Wonderful, good likeness and sensitive drawings! <3

Lynn Cohen said...

You did them so well! Bravo!

Victoria said...

Yay Paula..fantastic post..gorgeous art...beautiful soulful portraits..always wonderful to visit your creative realm!
Victoria

Giggles said...

Wow a wonderful likeness!! Really nice work...thanks for sharing!!

Hugs Giggles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails