Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What do you wish to welcome in?

You can always trust Jamie to ask something that might be related to your life. Like today when she asked What do you wish to welcome in? See all the links she got! We are open to welcoming. :)

Do you see that widget on the right hand side to join my cyber crew? I´m waiting for you there. I want to welcome YOU in as I´m preparing a series on decluttering and organizing your home spaces that I´m sure will make your life easier.

"Keep it simple, make it great" starts March 4th here!

We will work room by room, sector by sector on decluttering to make the spaces lighter and organizing to make things easy to find. No more lost time running around the house looking for stuff or buying duplicates of things we know we have but can´t find.
We will put systems in place to make the housework run smoothly, saving time we can use to go out and play. ;)

Cleaning tips? Yes, I have some of those too.

I´ll be totally honest and share my own cluttered dark caves of doom. And also my success stories past and present.

You will find daily tips and easy tasks at my Facebook page.

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

as you wish for yourself - so do I also wish for you-

BunnyKissd said...

Wonderful! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well!

Michelle said...

I enjoy following Jamie too, Paula! You have a lovely blog here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails