Monday, March 25, 2013

Week #12 2013


If you are looking for this year´s decluttering and organizing crew click here!
This month we are taking care of the kitchen and this week I give you daily doable tasks for the kitchen´s ovenware in this blog post.  For daily tips on both the practical and the spiritual process you can also follow my Facebook page

For Creative Every Day challenge 2013 by Leah Piken Kolidas, I´m taking at least a picture a day for the whole year. I´ve taken 083 out of the possible 083 pictures for 2013 so far. Click on the pictures to see them bigger!

Monday, March 18th (077/077): on Mondays I go walking with my friend Virginia. Our favourite park is being remodeled. 

 Tuesday, March 19th (078/078): my reading selection. A romantic novel by Nora Roberts. A marketing book. The iPad for net surfing.
Wednesday, March 20th (079/079): my mother in law´s birthday. We went for dinner to the Hungarian Club.
Thursday, March 21st (080/080): fabric samples for hubbie´s work. Pretty!
Friday, March 22nd (081/081): parents / teachers meeting for Tati´s class. Second day in a row at school as I had Mati´s class meeting on Thursday.
Saturday, March 23rd (082/082): make it three days in a row! Easter Bazaar at the kids school. These are the craft stands in one of  the buildings. The other one had food stalls. Yummy! You can see Mati helping the girls with the sign and Tati further back with friends.
Sunday, March 24th (083/083): talking about yummy: Sunday lunch dessert at my in laws.

 Bonus pics of the week:




5 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely photos Paula - and so nice to see some sunshine when we have cold, grey snowy days at the moment.

Toni xx

Maron said...

Loved looking at your week in pictures! Thanks for sharing. xo Maron

Anonymous said...

Fun photos ~ Great shots ~ Thanks for visiting ^_^

Judy Hartman said...

You are certainly consistent in your organizing efforts, Paula! Good for you! Great photos, too!
I linked to your blog on mine today. :)

Anne Butera said...

That dessert is making me hungry!! :)

Looks like you had a great week.

Congrats on your continued decluttering. I have a few spots in my house that really need to be decluttered but I keep putting it off. If I don't tackle them before then, maybe when you get to those areas, I'll follow your plan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails