Thursday, March 21, 2013

What do you wish for autumn?

I´m a visual girl. That´s why I put a "map of me" on the wall back in August to know where I was. This year I put my wall calendar up. After looking at it for a while I decided to shuffle the pages and place them by season. Yea, I did a bit of decorating by way of procastination. ;)

Creativity coach Jamie Ridler asked about our wish for this new season and you can read what other wishers are wishing for by clicking on the original post.
My wishes for autumn are:
For the home: *declutter *reshuffle *decorate as we are receiving guests this year.
We are already working on decluttering
and shuffling by changing our "Houses of the World" collection
to a "techno museum"
For the blog: *new header *newsletter *decluttering and organizing workbooks for sale *more guests

For the family: *new learning experiences (places and activities)

For me: *daring joy in the work I do
PS: new boots would be nice too. ;)

2 comments:

Sian said...

Well, we're heading for Spring, but you wouldn't know it today because of the snowstorm. So some new boots would be good here too1

Salem Witch Child said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails