Monday, May 06, 2013

Week #18 2013 Illustrated by Cristina Svihalek

If you are looking for this year´s decluttering and organizing crew click here!

This month we will be taking care of the laundry. For daily tips on both the practical and the spiritual process you can also follow my Facebook page

For Creative Every Day challenge 2013 by Leah Piken Kolidas, I´m taking at least a picture a day for the whole year. I´ve checked 125 out of the possible 125 pictures for 2013 so far. Click on the pictures to see them bigger!

Week #18 illustration courtesy of Cristina Svihalek, 18 dried flowers on a painted canvas. To see more of her work, check last Friday´s post with many more beautiful canvases.

Monday, April 29th (119/119): gnochis on the 29th of each month is a tradition in Argentina brought by the Italians. You need to put a bill/note (money) under your plate. :D
Tuesday, April 30th (120/120): time for the monthly goal check. My Facebook page went from 149 fans to 269. Yay me! With my thanks to Sue Worthington and her fab Facebook pages course.
Wednesday, May 1st (121/121): Gooooooo FC Bayern!
Thursday, May 2nd (122/122): it is starting to look wintery in the garden.
Friday, May 3rd (123/123): Year 6 students are allowed to have their own jacket design for each class instead of the uniform´s sweatshirt. My son belongs to the Business orientation class. "Wirtschaft" means Economy in German (He goes to a bilingual school).
Saturday, May 4th (124/124): Tati and two classmates working on their Biology team homework.
Sunday, May 5th (125/125): lunch at my in laws. Extra sweet treats for the kids. Yes, definitely starting to look wintery around here. :)

More from the weekend, just because:
Playing "Where´s Wally?" with our medicines for the "organizing your medicine cabinet" week.

 I read one of those Facebook memes that said "I go to sleep so late and I wake up so early that I almost cross myself in the hallway". I took last week as "sleep less, work more" and by Friday all I wanted was to eat cake and read teen chic lit. So I did. :D
 Moving furniture around.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

That canvas is lovely.

Here we are in the UK praying for a bit of warm weather and I forget that you are heading into a totally different season. We have had a pretty good Bank Holiday weekend weatherwise but the breeze has kept an edge to things making it feel a bit cooler than temps would indicate.

Love that cake - it looks super and ready to be tucked into.

Have a fab week Paula.

Toni xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails