Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Goal´s check in for March '14

For March 2014´s update I´m doing {My month in numbers}. It is a project taking place at Julie Kirk´s blog  where you sum up your month with numbers. Here are some inspirational instructions on how to go about it.

I´m keeping 130 photos for the month. Here are my favourites from each day. Click on the mosaic to see it bigger.
I expected not taking a picture a day being less stressful but I feel bad about not taking all the pics for my own prompts! Need to work on that. Here are April´s prompts. Come and play!
Here are the 22 of 31 I followed the #photoprompts for:

"On line" goals:
Last month my Paula - Buenos Aires Facebook page grew by 20 followers. In March they were ... 40. Doubled the number! Plus, that made me reach the 500 followers milestone. *celebration* The goal for 2014 is 1000+
I did not have guests this month but I have 2 lined up for April.

My "hobbies" goals for this year include: 60 layouts (0 so far), 12 fiction books ( 1 in March, 2 total), 6 non fiction ( 0 for March, 3 in total ) and 6 rereadings (1 began in Jan).

My "go out" goals for 2014. From the 6 new places to eat: 1 this month  ,  0 craft fair in March ( 2 total), 1 animé exhibitions (1 out of 2 total) and  from the 3 new Museums the count is still at 1 art exhibit in Jan.
My girl (second from left) her two friends and some cosplayers at the animé convention
Dining out for my mil´s birthday

On other news, our son passed his entrance exams and is now ONE university student! Yay!
There were 2 birthday parties.
My bil´s birthday party

There were several doctor´s appointments for the kids´annual check ups.
No cavities! Yay!

What about you? Still on track? Lost a bit of focus? Went absolutely off the original plan? Get back on the saddle. Start again where you are with what you have. :)

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

misteejay said...

Great photos Paula - I love seeing your family gatherings.

It is always interesting seeing your 'numbers' and how you are getting on each month.

Toni xx

Sky Nealon said...

Hi Paula,

What a lovely idea the "My month in numbers" is, it's been fascinating and really entertaining reading the various numbers of your various achievements and what you have planned.

Kind regards
Sky

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I like to reread old blog posts Toni. There are so many parties that I had forgotten about! :D

Thanks Sky. I loved Julie´s idea as I am quite structured and I¨m always keeping tabs on things. :D

Jan Kearney said...

Great photos Paula! Your posts always make me slightly envious that I am not more creative!
Loved reading your month in numbers - congrats on goals reached too :)

Torsten Müller said...

Hi Paula,

this is a neat idea to review the month in numbers. It gives a great overview of your achievements and is entertaining the same time.
Keep it up,
Torsten

Tammy said...

I love all the pictures. I use to do a 365 digi scrapbook and then made it a 52 week one that worked great.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

You are extremely creative Jan! I´ve seen your work. :)

It goes with my train of thought Torsten. I like keeping tabs on my lists.

The digi 365 album idea is very interesting Tammy. So much fun!

Melissa said...

Good to see you're still moving forward on your goals. Yay for birthdays and one university student. Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails