Thursday, August 05, 2010

What do you wish for your creativity?

I wish for my creativity to manifest in a concrete object.

I was talking to my friend Tracey, who was making the cutest little cards for a school fair.

I was telling her that I was (almost) caught up with everything except for ... art making.

I´m walking 2 km 4 times a week plus a 1/2 hour of Yoga or Pilates plus 5 km once a week.

I´m caught up with the housewifery stuff: I´m trying out new routines, Flylady style, to have clean surfaces on a steady basis, a smooth wash by colours/dry/iron/put in closet cycle and a monthly menu with all that it implies.

I´m also caught up with my on line friends, boards, Bloglines and Facebook.

I have started reading again.

That leaves no time / energy for holding the brushes.

Maybe, now I´ve wished out loud ... I´ll find a way. :)


3 comments:

Kikipotamus said...

Oh, I like this template. It's the same one I'm using for my classroom blog.

Unknown said...

Hi Paula

It is always so nice to hear from you. You are the only one from the Soul Coaching days who I hear from. I love the look of your blog! How did get your blog name on the board?!

Karen D said...

As Paula wishes for herself so I wish for her also.. may you find time to create

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails