Saturday, August 13, 2011

1000th post under the Full Moon

This is my 1000th post!!!
My heartfelt thanks to all my cyber tribe of followers and all those that have visited me at any point on this almost 6 years long journey.
How the kids have grown! Picture taken on Mother´s Day (3rd Sunday of October) 2005.
How I´ve grown too. :D

Now on to all my projects. You already know a lot of them: Wishcasting Wednesdays, Paint Party Fridays, Full Moon Boards and my own Artist´s way project here at this blog. Occasional one off projects too.
And now ... two new ones!
"Paula en espaƱol" is my new blog in Spanish. It will feature mostly the same as this one, only in my own native language. Pop in and chat or polish up your Spanish knowledge! Or just look at the pretty pictures. :D
PaulaBuenosAiresTV is my new YouTube channel. Nothing in there yet but I´m consolidating all my accounts with the same name.

Today I could see the Full Moon in my garden. Under her influence I am putting this board together:

8 comments:

misteejay said...

Congratulations on achieving 1000 posts.

The photo is lovely Paula - seeing the children like that makes you realise just how grown up they now look.

Wishing you all the best with your new projects and here's to the next 1000 posts.

Toni xx

foxysue said...

Congratulations all the way round on your amazing journey!

BTW You are doing a great job with your Artist's Way poject.

Sue x

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Congrats. Love your vision board and the photos.

Ginny said...

Congratulations. You constantly amaze me with all of your energy and talents. Enjoy both of your new projects. I know everyone else will enjoy sharing them with you.

Anonymous said...

A great 1000 post. And I love the photo of your family. Your dreamboard looks like it is going to turn out fantastic! And good luck on all your new ventures :)

Lynn Stevens said...

WOW Paula, Congrats on 1000 posts! My how time flys.
Love your family photo, they do grow up fast, don't they!
hugs Lynn

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congrats and best wishes for many more!! I, for one, am soooooo glad and feel blessed that Ileana pointed me your way a few months ago. Blessings! xo

carol l mckenna said...

Wonder filled dream board ~ may they all be manifested when you choose to have it happen.

namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails