Sunday, February 12, 2012

It´s my birthday! Week 6

Project "365: a storyteller with a camera" Week 6 of 2012.

Feb 5th (36/36): Sundays are lunch at my in laws. Both hubbie and bil go with their families (that would be the rest of us ;) ). My kids get to play with their cousins. Tati (12 1/2) and V (2 1/2).
 Feb 6th (37/37): start of the Full Moon series this week by buying the current issue of Oh La La.
 Feb 7th (38/38): get cracking woman, the Full Moon is here! My working table, making my board to participate in Jamie Ridler´s circle.
 Feb 8th (39/39): Ready!  Some explanations about my Full Moon board were given when I linked to this month´s meeting. 
 Feb 9th (40/40): the crafty boy of this crafty mama. Mati´s project planner notebook (*beam*), cell and his own hand made
 Feb 10th (41/41): the crafty girl of this crafty mama. A hand made birthday card for her friend. (*swoon* as in definition #2:To be overwhelmed by ecstatic joy) 
 Feb 11th (42/42): said girl, with said birthday girl and friends. :)

Next week you´ll see my birthday pictures. :D
By the way, for those of you who don´t know: it´s my son´s birthday as well!
Just a little teaser. ;) Here we, an hour ago, receiving our presents at midnight.

9 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Happy Birthday Paula! and to your son as well. My birthday was on the 12th and so was my son Davids.:)
Love your projects.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Happy Birthday to Paula and son.

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday! ;-)

Serena Lewis said...

Happy Birthday to you and your son, Paula! xo

March is our busy month for family birthdays...me, my daughter and one of my sons! None of us on the same day though.

Loved the pics, as always ~ :)

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Enjoyed seeing your week through photos. Happy birthday!

misteejay said...

Hope you enjoyed your birthday.

The photos are fabulous Paula.

Toni xx

Anne Butera said...

Happy, happy Birthday, Paula! And to the birthday boy as well!!

Catching up on your blog and I'm always impressed by how much you're doing! Always such an inspiration!!

Tracey FK said...

Happy belated birthday and how exciting to get presents at midnight.. looking forward to seeing the birthday pics next week...xx

Ileana said...

Happy Birthday, Paula!!

Great photos and I love all the creative projects you're a part of.

Keep up the great work, amiguita!

Hugs from Miami!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails