Tuesday, November 10, 2009

AEDM 2009: DAY 10




Ten little fingers, ten little toes ... part of a rhyme that came to my mind when I saw it was our tenth day of AEDM .
Here they are my ten little fingers. :D

The original concept was longer. It should have been a green base, with bits of blues on top.
Background note: I used to wear blue, almost everything was blue. Some three years ago I turned green. My wardrobe changed dramatically, my accesories too. No blue in sight. At all. About a month ago blue came back into my life, and with it some things I used to do, ways I used to be. And it is all right. :)

Here´s the right hand side of the double layout for Tati´s pledge.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks nice. I love looking at mixed media art and collage. I would never have ideas to create a good composition like you do. So pretty.

Julie Jordan Scott said...

i am working on a "Secret Self" project. Your art for today is inspiring me...perhaps..perhaps...wow. Love it!

Jen* said...

I love the hands! I like your color story too...I went through an all black phase in my 20's...I am so happy color is back in my life! I am happy to find you via AEDM!

Sharon said...

I find the story about your change from blue to green and now blue coming back into your life as interesting as your hands work. They are really fabulous!

CorazonArt said...

I like that you showed your hands and the collage aspect... i'm green too but today I'm blue. Hmmm...

Serena Lewis said...

Great hands! I liked hearing about your colour story....I've had similar happen myself. I used to be crazy for purple, then it seemed to disappear from my life and, lately, it is creeping back in. I do love blues and greens too.

Btw, the layout for Tati's pledge is lovely! Well done, Paula ~ xo

linda said...

The hands are very cool...love the color and texture you created!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails