Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 8

For Creative Every Day, this is my summary for week 8 of my 365: a storyteller with a camera 2012 project.
Week 8! 2012 will be over before we know it, so I´ll better get going. :D

Jan 19th (): hubbie with his first vision board. I´ve been participating in Jamie Ridler´s Full Moon boards for three years now and I´ve been talking about them so much he was willing to try them. 
 Jan 20th (): This could be an art changer for me, which in turn as all artists know can be a life changer: my first My Memories Suite tutorial by Lisa Jurrens.
 Jan 21st (): this was a four day weekend for us due to the Carnival festivities and we went for a drive to San Isidro to vist the Cathedral, the craft fair and the train station shown here.
 Jan 22nd (): I´m reading this book again. I had a HUGE resistance the first time around (which is my new way of saying I didn´t like it). It´s better this time but I´m getting rid of it after I´m done anyway. I guess you can say it is not my favourite. ;)
 Jan 23rd (): my first My Memories Suite album!
When Liz contacted me suggesting the My Memories Suite v3 for a review, the words "without" and "complicated" together in the same sentence got my immediate attention, lol. I had been chickening out from digital scrapbooking as "too difficult" and this software is proving me wrong. Soooo easy to navigate and use! More on this later, including a cool give away: your very own copy of My Memories Suite v3! . Check this spot next week for details.
 Jan 24th (): more digital stuff. Mati´s friend T came home for the day and brought his own laptop.
 Jan 25th (): night out. Our friends Pato and Juli who have been living in Chile for the past few years came to Buenos Aires to present their new baby boy. Fun night out with old friends.

1 comment:

Carolyn Dube said...

What a great hubby- he's listening to you so much that he wants to join in!!! Wow!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails