Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How do you wish to spend your time?

This is how we spent our time this weekend, which was a really long one due to Carnival Bank Holiday. If you want to know what other wishcasters are planning to do with their time, visit Jamie Ridler´s post today for a link. :)

Please take into account all the photographs have been resized for the web, you can click on them to enlarge them.

San Isidro Cathedral (30 minute drive from home).  Even from afar, it’s hard to miss the tall spire of San Isidro’s small neo-Gothic cathedral. Finished in 1898 and recently renovated, the pristinely beautiful white-and-gold interior is sparsely decorated but worth a visit for its beautiful stained glass windows and soaring ceiling. (Av. Libertador 16200. On Plaza Mitre. ☎4743 0291. Open daily 8am-8pm. Free.)

The craft fair at Plaza Mitre.

Tati, Mati and Dan exploring the old houses around the neighbourhood.


 Hibiscus are in full flower. Most of them in San Isidro are pink ones.
 Flower in between the flowers. Her T shirt says "Cute ... but Psycho". :D


Monday afternoon on a Bank Holiday and I was browsing the net, like you do when there is really an aweful lot to iron but Heeeeeeeyyyyy it´s a bank holiday.
Thing is,I came across this, thanks to Suzie Ridler on Facebook:

Stephanie Mabey is launching her new album in June. You may preview a couple of songs at her website!


15 comments:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Love seeing pictures with your blog. Great way to spend your time. As Paula wishes for herself and her family, so I wish for her also.

Shirley said...

What a lovely way to have spent your long weekend. As you wish for yourself Palua, I also wish for you.

Cindi said...

Beautiful pictures! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for Paula!

Bewilding said...

Glad you had a good holiday. I love three day weekends so much, I have another one coming up :)

As you wish for yourself I wish for you also.

karmacoy said...

what lovely photos and a nice way to spend time. As Paula wishes, so do I happily wish for her as well!

Gill said...

Lovely photos. As you wish for yourself I wish for you also.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

FANTASTIC... thank you for sharing these wonderful photos! :]
Happy to hear you had a great time on vacation, always time well spent!!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Jeanette said...

LOL, that has got to be the coolest song ever. :)

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. :)

Mare/TommyGirl said...

Lovely photos! It looks gorgeous! As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Suzie Ridler said...

Those photos are gorgeous! What a beautiful world you live in and I am so glad you shared that awesome video. It so rocks!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. :)

Sabrina DS said...

Hi Paula,
Thanks for sharing your pics, it was nice to travel along with you for a few minutes. Great way to spend your time making memories. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.
Greetings from France.

Serena Lewis said...

As Paula wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Loved the pics as usual, Paula!

Cute video ~ :)

Btw, I hope you and all your family are safe and well. I saw on the news about the horrible train crash in Buenos Aires. Thinking of you. xo

Carolyn Dube said...

Best song ever, for zombie lovers, and I know several of them! I think that should scare me somewhat...You have spent your time so wonderfully-and have great pics too!

Jill said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

Anne Butera said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Love seeing all the places you go to visit. They all look so exotic to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails