Sunday, March 25, 2012

Week 12

For Creative Every Day 2012, I´m taking a picture a day. This is my third time around with the Pic-a-day project. I´ve taken all of the 84 pics so far. :)
This is what we´ve been up to this week:

March 18th (78/78): for my brother in law´s birthday we wanted something different than a t shirt. We put some thought into it. Clothes? No. Hobby stuff? He has none. What does he do on a weekend? Wash his car. Bingo! We bought a tool box and filled it with premium car wash materials (engine cleaner, wax, wheel tint, the lot). I even got some Hot Wheels paper to wrap it. Success story. :D
 March 19th (79/79): just as I took a pic of my art corner last week, I took a pic of a corner of Tati´s desk. Love the cheeky monkeys.
 March 20th (80/80): my mother in law´s birthday. We went to her office with a cake and a candle. :)
 March 21st (81/81): Mati had a prescription for glasses and we picked them up on Wednesday. He is super happy with them. Whew!
 March 22nd (82/82): working on my "Guide for life" journal.
 March 23rd (83/83): for the first time Tati and three friends were allowed to walk alone at the shopping mall. Here they are walking away from me. Eeeeeekkkk! Vicu, Ari & Tati. They are growingup so fast. *happy and a bit concerned sigh*
 March 24th (84/84): hubbie going for a bike ride on a Saturday afternoon.
In other news: my give away is now closed. I will be making a list of all comments for the chance to win a My Memories Suite v3! If you are on Facebook, go check this week´s free kit. It is great to make your own new Timeline cover.


6 comments:

Shionge said...

Hey Hey Hey PAULA!!!! :)

What an interesting post and yes I do freaked out when my younger daughter, Shania went out with her classmates and even now....I will text her every hour or so if she is late from her stipulated time :) Ahhhh...all Mothers hehehehe... :D

Anonymous said...

Nice photography, where can I learn these type of photography ?

lease trader

misteejay said...

Fab fab photos.

Toni xx

Anne said...

What you said in your comment on my blog is so true. It's all about perspective. Thanks for that!!

And I still say that you do A LOT!! :)

Being conscious about taking a photo a day is such a great thing. I love that you're documenting big things and small. And succeeding at being creative each and every day!

Lynn Stevens said...

What a great idea for a guy who has everything. Even the wrapping paper (perfect)
lots of great photos.
Yes they grow up much to fast, if only they would stay little a bit longer. sigh....
hugs Lynn

Scarlet said...

Nice photos...and what a perfect, thought-filled gift! I love how you even wrapped the present in Hot Wheels paper.

These pics tell a story of a busy, well-lived life. Keep them coming!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails