Monday, November 18, 2013

AEDM 13 Day 18 Week #46 2013 Starting over

And now the week´s summary for Creative Every Day challenge 2013 by Leah Piken Kolidas. I´m taking at least a picture a day for the whole year. I´ve checked 313 out of the possible 321 pictures for 2013 so far. Click on the pictures to see them bigger!

Monday, November 11th (307/315): the prompt for Life on the Go, cell phone photography group, was "pen". Here´s my colouring station with pens and pencils in clear jam jars.


Tuesday, November 12th (308/316): changing debit details on our utilities bills. These are our area´s TV, electicity, telephone and alarm services.

Wednesday, November 13th (309/317): finally! Mati had been waiting for this game for months! Here he is, ready to play Pokemon Y on his 3DS. :) And right on time for the "screen" prompt which may have something to do with my driving to the city center to get the game. ;)

Thursday, November 14th (310/318): choosing journaling colours for a scrapbook layout on Day 14 of Art Every Day Month.

Friday, November 15th (311/319): Frida got to be the subject of the "down" prompt. It doesn´t get lower than the floor!

Saturday, November 16th (312/320): party time! We were invited to G´s birthday party and had a great time. His lovely wife served lots of delicious food and his cute son was a super dj for the night. Dancing under the stars with fun friends til 4am was one of the highlights of the year. :)

Sunday, November 17th (313/321): every Sunday we have lunch with my in laws. Candela is my doggy niece. :D

Remember yesterday when my working table was getting "busier"? Couldn´t take it any longer and cleaned the space before starting again. :D
Working table on Day 17 of Art Every Day Month:
To complete this layout for our "Home" album. I had this unlabeled picture in my "to do" pile. When was it taken?  From little details in the picture I could date it. It had Mati´s wood train so it had to be after May 2000 (a trip to the US). The couch was red, that meant before April 2002. Finally I noticed he still didn´t have the Thomas train that hubbie bought him in the UK (business trip in October 2000) but had the turn table which was a Children´s day (August) gift grom my mom so the date is September 2000. Yay! 



Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

misteejay said...

What a beautiful photo of Frida.

You really did go to town 'tidying' your work space **giggle** - when I got your email I wondered what you had done and had to hop over here to see.

Have a great week Paula.

misteejay said...

Ooops, hit publish accidentally.

Look forward to seeing how the space progresses until the end of the month.

Toni xx

Nadya said...

Happy to see you're still enjoying art, photography, family ...
what a sweet week - & what FUN that party Saturday night must have been! Love the mental pic of you dancing under the stars!! (while it's getting cold & rainy here in the Northern Hemisphere!)
Have a lovely week!

A New Me said...

I have considered the picture a day challenge...not sure I could do it. You have some awesome pics :)

Sacred Ordinary Moments said...

Wow, nice detective work on figuring out the timing on that picture! I'm impressed! I'm having so much fun with Life on the Go. Thanks for holding it. Having been steadfastly making sure to take my daily picture for the entire month so far has brought me such a sense of accomplishment (to an ex-total procrastinator, that's a big deal). You are always holding collaborations that change me in such very good ways, Paula! I enjoy seeing your life in pictures here on your blog. (((HUGS)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails