Tuesday, November 19, 2013

AEDM 13 Day 19 When time flies and I discover some mistakes but carry on regardless

I´m following the "Life on the Go" prompts for taking pictures with my cell phone. I´m always looking for different spins on the prompts and I¨m delighted to find what others do with them too.

Today Tati and I baked a cake together. Lovely mom and daughter activity plus yummy warm cake for tea. The cake was gorgeous, the exact perfect colour on top and under. Not too much, not too little. So pretty that it qualified for the "pretty" prompt.

So far, so good.
Except that I took the picture with the point and shoot, not the cell phone! *insert surprised exclamations late in the evening when I realized the mistake* Never mind, my new tuppers in the freezer are pretty too.

An empty table is a sign of an unprepared crafter! I miscalculated the days and din´t have anything ready. Cue to scrapbooking at 10pm for the day. 


Talking about "misses" I misplaced the baby picture I wanted to use. Ok, in this one Martincito was baby enough. :D

PS: I have some good artsy news. Come back tomorrow for a celebration!



Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

Nate said...

Hi Paula,

That cake looks yummy. Looks like you are spending some quality time being you! Thanks for sharing!

Linked Local Network said...

Awesome cake. Makes me hungry!. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

beautiful cake. we r all humans. small mistakes are common :D

Serena Lewis said...

That cake looks delicious, Paula! Mistakes are human and we all make them. I sometimes have days like that where it seems like one mistake after another. What's that popular saying, "Keep calm and carry on". :)

What a cute baby page!

misteejay said...

I love that cake but it makes me want some and I don't have any cake in the house **boohoo**

Lovely baby LO.

Now you have us wondering what the news is going to be...

Toni xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails