1. I was born on a Carnival Sunday afternoon at siesta time.
2. On the way to the maternity ward my parents stopped at
a gas station that has been pointed out to me whenever we are remotely close.
3. My first name is María.
4. I had a happy childhood.
5. I hated my teen years.
6. At 38 I feel better than ever.
7. I wanted to be an Engineer.
8. I am a Librarian.
9. I kept the boyfriend from the University.
10. Dh is an Engineer.
11. After we came home from our honeymoon my dh phoned me from work.
“Do you want to move?” he asked me. Two months later we were in the UK.
12. I studied local history there at Liverpool University courses.
13. I worked for the County Council with antique documents.
14. I taught Spanish in a further education programme.
15. I learnt to cross stitch.
16. I bought a lot of books about cross stitch.
17. I don´t cross stitch much nowadays.
18. We visited tons of castles and historical houses.
19. Also tons of craft fairs.
20. We used to do a hundred miles round trip to have Welsh cakes.
21. I colected thimbles from the places we visited in the UK.
22. Leather bookmarks too.
23. I love magazines.
24. Especially decorating ones.
25. Also books.
26. I love British women writers, especially crime ones.
27. I was a one-book-a-day sci fi fan during school holidays.
28. Nowadays I only read romantic novels.
29. I used to be a tv addict.
30. Now I am an Internet addict.
31. Dh is the best man I ever met: handsome, smart and caring.
32. Ds (9 years old) is following dad steps.
33. Dd (6 years old) is a smiling beauty.
34. The three of them are chatty.
35. I became chatty after finding the sb sites!
36. Kim was the first person I ever chatted with on the net.
37. I love my cyber friends, I jump for joy when they have great news
and I am sad when they are sad.
38. I am a scrapbooking Cinderella with many scrapbooking Fairy Godmothers.
39. I have been scrapbooking forever not knowing there was a name
for what I was doing.
40. I started scrapbooking the safe way on April 13th 2001
41. I don´t scrap all my pictures, so I am almost caught up with my kids albums.
42. I took so many pictures that dh started calling me Happysnappy.
43. I feel very comfortable with my Canon 1000.
44. Kodak or Fuji. 200 ASA. 36 pics.
45. I don´t take so many pics anymore because I think layouts while I snap.
46. I am planning a flower album and a heritage one.
47. I am learning a lot of stories from my family thanks to the heritage one.
48. I wish I could find a way to make my pages have more visual weight.
49. I want to make my own cards.
50. But only for other scrappers.
51. My favourite colour is blue.
52. But my house is all in red, yellow and green.
53. Most of my furniture is oak
54. My house was a love at first sight.
55. I have a craft room.
56. I don´t actually scrap there but at my dh´s studio.
57. I just got my driving licence in my mid 30s.
58. I don´t know how to ride a bike.
59. I don´t know how to skate.
60. I learnt to ski in 2001.
61. Sports aren´t my thing.
62. I go the gym twice a week.
63. I hate the class but love the chat with the girls before and after the work out.
64. My dh loves the results I´m getting at the gym.
65. Spanish is my native language.
66. I learnt English at school.
67. I studied French for six years.
68. I have forgotten most of it.
69. I have been studying German for years.
70. I still don´t get it right. Oh, those declinations. Blah.
71. I love boxes. Actually containers of any kind.
72. The radio is always on when I´m home.
73. I love the Beatles.
74. Have all their music.
75. And lots of books about them.
76. I love Agatha Christie´s books.
77. I have some copies in Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, French and Japanese.
Just for fun.
78. I wrote a lot of short stories when I was younger.
79. I didn´t have a Barbie until I was in my twenties.
80. My dh gave it to me because I told him I really regretted not having one as a child
(they came here when I had outgrown dolls)
81. I am soooooooooooo happy my dd is into Barbies.
82. I have fun playing with my kids toys.
83. I know a lot about cartoons, both old and new.
84. I like going to McDonalds for lunch with my kids.
85. I like going to fancy restaurants for dinner with my dh.
86. I forget to turn my cell phone on most of the time.
87. I love getting mail, even junk mail.
88. I have tons of loyalty cards from stores and airlines.
89. My favourite flowers are jazmines and daffodils.
90. My favourite fruits are the white plums and the bananas.
91. I like flowers better in their own plant than in a vase.
92. I love picture frames.
93. I have over 120 pictures displayed at home.
94. I have lots of perfumes that I use acording to my mood.
95. My most cherished one is Dune by Christian Dior.
96. My favourite nowadays is Romance by Ralph Lauren.
97. I love Ralph Lauren casual clothes.
98. Also Prüne´s handbags and Hush Puppies shoes.
99. I wear my hair very long, but that is the usual lenght here.
100. No make up, except on Friday evenings for my date with my dh.
101. It took me three days to compile this list.