Saturday, December 03, 2005

They work!


They work, they work! My lenses work in the new camera! Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

By now you now I am a complete chicken, a professional worrier, a ... well you get the idea. I didn´t dare trying the Sigma lenses I use with my Canon on the digi Canon. I didn´t want to break it before dd´s school play next Tuesday. But dh convinced me that it would be great to have a better zoom for then.

We took the cameras apart and tried the zoom in the digi and they work!!!!! The Canon lens doesn´t fit the Eos 1000 though. So I am going to the play with my three lenses: the wide angular (18-55) for the whole stage pics, the "normal" 35-80 for everything and the 70-210 for details.

Humming happily.

PS: pic of dh taken with zoom. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails