Thursday, February 23, 2006

Writer #4: Paul Auster


Hope you don´t get offended, any Paul Auster fans, but I´m not interested in him. Not a tiny little bit even. I´ll do my research anyway ´cause I´m disciplined. ;)









Paul Auster was born in Newark, New Jersey, on February 3rd, 1947. He is the author of numerous novels, screenplays, and works of non-fiction. His other titles include poet, translator and film director. His latest novel "The Brooklyn Follies", was published in late 2005. He is currently at work on a film project entitled "The Inner Life of Martin Frost". His next novel, "Travels in the Scriptorium" is due to be published in early 2007. He lives in Brooklyn, New York with his wife, the author Siri Hustvedt.


Here´s "The Definitive Website". "Literature is no longer a matter of free will for me, it´s a matter of survival". ~ I might get interested in the man, after all. :D ~

http://www.paulauster.co.uk/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails