Friday, March 17, 2006

In my shoes #1


You need to walk in somebody´s shoes for a mile ...

I´m a shoe size 39 going on 40. That´s a 6 1/2 in the UK. Fits? Anyway I´m not going to ask you to wear my shoes. But I´m taking you with me to see what I see, hear what I hear, I´ll be sending out food samples so you can taste what I taste ... you get my drift. :)

This is what I´m listening to at the mo. This radio station is set in all my home radios (that´s here at the studio, my room, the bathroom, the living room, the kitchen and the laundry room) and my car.


http://www.la100.com.ar/



Go there and click on the little speaker symbol (quite at the top,rather on the left) to listen to what I´m listening. :)



This is the radio I´m listening to if I´m in the kitchen now.







Early morning? I´m in my bedroom and I´m listening to the one on the left.
Is it the afternoon / evening? Then I´m listening in my living room. The ones on the right.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails