Sunday, July 23, 2006

Tagged by MJ

I´ve been tagged by MJ. Here are her answers.

1. How old are you? 39
2. How many kids do you have if any? Two: a 10 year old boy and a 7 year old girl.
3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow,? Married on April 17th 2003.
4. What is your occupation? From 6.20 am to 7.20am I´m the maid / cooker. From 10 am to 2.30pm I work at dh´s studio (decoration bussiness). From 3.30pm til 9.30 I´m entertaining director, teacher, cleaner, maid, chef, sometimes nurse, judge, shrink, counselor, a mom and wife. Any time left, I´m a net surfer, reader and scrapbooker. ;)
5. What are your passions?
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? I´m a daydreamer. Totally out of reality daydreamer.
7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out? I checked lots of the things I thopught I´d do, some of them turned out ever better than expected. E.g: I got my degree as planned, but got the National Gold Medal for Librarianship that year. I visited Europe, but stayed there for almost three years.
8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? A bit here and there.
9. What do you want to do before you die? See more of the world. Get my papers in order.
10. What is your favorite food? Simple and quick. Even better if somebody else does the cooking. ;)
11. What is the food you hate the most? Avocado.
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? I´ll politely decline to answer this one! :D
13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? The months from July 23rd 2003 and April 28th 2004.
14 Are you a neat freak? No, but I´m quite obsessive about other things.
15. What is the worst thing you have ever done? I don´t know. I´ve probably forgotten it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails