Wednesday, August 02, 2006

In my shoes #5: a collectors family


This page is made with papers and borders from a wall paper catalog. Whose catalog? Dd´s! :D She is a paper collector like me.

I asked dh for the new camera´s tag with the pretty silver thread. Ds had bet me to it! Another collector of stray objects. :D He was very generous and handed it to me. It was painted in two colours and I added the title with the dymo.

I cut some flowers from a composé boder and glued them with pop dots to the original border.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME layout!!!

Missy said...

Beautiful page Paula. Your son is a very handsome boy.

Anonymous said...

Cool page Paula, I think need to make a trip to a DIY shop :)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Thanks girls! :)

Unknown said...

Your son is sure growing up. Love the layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails