Friday, August 25, 2006

Pictures, pictures, pictures


How do you download your pics? By theme, by date?

I usually choose the ones I want to download because I keep them in the camera until I download them AND make a cd back up.

I put them in theme files (e.g: Tati file which has events files inside ~first day of school, princess outfit, playdate, Easter, etc., Mati file, which has events files inside, Holidays )

When I downloaded all the holidays pics in one go, the camera put them into folders by day, which for my "documentary" self was perfect, but it´s a pain to view them because you need to open each file. I moved all the pics yesterday to be in one big "July 2006" file, easier to view. I´ll be taking a cd to the photo shop. Didn´t even dare counting how many pics I´ll have printed. :D

The picture is our Subaru in the salt lake here in Salta in july this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome picture!!

I organize my pix by date... It works for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails