Thursday, September 07, 2006

JaneH´s blogger prompts

What are five ways you can think of (or perhaps have done) that may change the course of someone's life for the better? What small things can you do to make the world a better place?

Some time ago I cheered someone up and she posted this:

Smiling is infectious,
you catch it like the flu.
When someone smiled at me today
I started smiling too.

I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin.
When he smiled I realized,
I'd passed it on to him.

I thought about that smile,
then I realized its worth.
A single smile just like mine,
could travel round the earth.

So, if you feel a smile begin,
don't leave it undetected.
Let's start an epidemic quick,
and get the world infected!

Are you smiling yet?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails