Sunday, November 05, 2006

Inspirational reading

I surfed the blogs last night. Oh, my! Did I surf! My eyes are square and crossed now. ;)

Some blogs made me want to run to my scrapbooking stuff and start something right away!

One of them was Wendy´s blog . She is a very articulated, informed, sweet mother of two lawyer. She makes the most delightful pages with lots of movement, textures and details plus fantastic portraits of her beautiful children. If you are going to see her art work have a bucket ready ´cause you are going to drooooooool! Super yums! :D

BTW, Wendy, watch this space as my take of your Haystack design will be on this blog soon. Love at first sight that was. And I literally stood up to gather stash for it.

Then from Small creations/ (vintage art at its finest) I somehow got to the blog of someone who was doing the AEM (Art every day Month) in November inspired by Kat´s paws

And there I go. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww. you just made my year, Paula. Its been a really horrible few weeks, and, well, I cannot tell you how much your words mean to me right now. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!!! And I can't wait to see your layout!!

Leah said...

welcome to aem paula! and happy november! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my blog in your post....you are so kind and it is greatly appreciated :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails