Monday, December 25, 2006

I´m a Speshal girl!

This week I´m the guest designer for the Speshal Dares Blog.

It´s number 10 in the UK BLogs List and I´m thrilled to bits to have been invited. :D

I fiddled with papers for weeks and finally sent this page. It is my title page for Christmas 2005. My theme was Lists, so I created a list of the things I record every year: the decorations, the tree, the letters to Santa, the presents and the cards we get.

A little secret about those two red ribbons that everybody liked so much: they are there to cover the black cable that goes from the tree to the socket by the chimney, about shoulder level. Lol!

All the papers are this year Doodlebug Christmas collection. I also used the same collection stickers, chipboard stickers and ribbon.

Merry Christmas 2006!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails