Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tagged by K3

Thanks sweetie! :)

I need to find 6 weird things about me.

Let´s start with one:

For the past eight years we always have pizza for dinner on Thursdays.
As a matter of fact it was originally on Wednesdays. Ds was three years old and I was already expecting dd. I attended a course on medieval monasteries (Hey, I found weird thing #2! ;) ) and dh picked me up after that. We had to pick ds up from my mil´s and by then was too tired to cook. That´s how our Pizza nights started. Not weird really, the weird part is that I finished that course seven years ago and we still have pizza!

Tonight´s pizzas. :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yummy pizza. The slide show's looking cool. :)

The Dolphin Inn said...

That is just teasing Paula - you cannot make us wait for the other 5 weird things

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails