Sunday, April 08, 2007

Check point #7

1) 7/7 daily pages.
I´ve started scrapbooking again! All thanks to Marja and her wonderful Rak package. I have 5 new pages for my siggy line this week. Woooo Hooooo!

2) A real artist date, even if I had my family tagging along. ;)
We went to San Isidro. I´ve been working there for a year now and had never gone to streets behind the Cathedral. We found a lot of wonderful old houses (ca late 18 hundreds) and beautiful views of the river. After that we went to Beccar to vist Victoria Ocampo´s home.

3) The syncs:
We arrived in Villa Ocampo at 4.20pm with the guided tour starting at 4.30pm. Cool timing!
I had wanted to go there for a long time. I thought it was further North and secluded. It turned out to be fairly close to San Isidro and not difficult at all. Remind me to do proper research next time. ;)
Thing is that our visit was on Victoria Ocampo´s birthday! She was born on April 7th 1890.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails