Monday, April 30, 2007

UKS Cyber crop challenges

Challenge 1: the Dormouse. A layout of somebody sleeping. Based on sketch #29 of Pencil Lines Challenge 2: Lost the plot. A bookmark.
Challenge 3: Tea time. Alter your tea pot /mug / plate. My blue mug is actually under all those flowers!



Challenge 4: The Cheshire cat. SOmebody grinning. Based on sketch # 14 by Jakey in Pencil Lines


Challenge 5: Off with their heads! Painted chipboard (like the gardners had to paint the white roses red)



Challenge 6: Drink me. An altered bottle. I made a ribbon jar out of a coffee jar.





Challenge 8: Can´t remember the title (ooopsie). Try something new. My first inchies. They are sooooooooo small.



Spent the whole of the weekend at UKS´s Alice in Wonderland cyber crop.

Oh, the fun we had!
~waving to all my fellow Diamond teamies~
42 hours scrapping without sleeping.
Here´s my take on the challenges.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails