Been tagged by Caz.
1. If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Papers! Can work without embellies but not without paper. The Creative Imaginations Christmas range plus one or two Elsie Flanningan kits and some Chatterbox thingies.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
Rub ons. I don´t know much about stamps.
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
Layouts. I only made cards when they awarded points at UKS.
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he)
Difficult one. I think I´ll go with the store. So I can stroke the pretty stuff. :D
5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style.
I´m a scraps scrapper, with straight lines and just a few embellies. Not big on journaling, more of "just the facts ma´am" style.
Who will I tag?