Sunday, November 18, 2007

Time warp

Six days in a day. Here are my six pages for this week.
Pencil Lines # 19. Frida at three months old. Bo Bunny papers, 97% 7 gypsies stamp, letter stickers. Frances Meyer´s bee sticker. Can you say old stuff? ;) Pencil Lines # 40. Mati and his twop best friends since they were 2 years old at an open gates Robotics class. Chatterbox papers. If you know them you´ll know they are stronger colours than it shows here. Foam letters and dots.
Pencil lines # 58. Same for dd. Same papers, same open gates day class. SEI fabric sticker flowers. Soooooooo cool to be able to put a ton of flowers on a page. Thanks again Marja! :)
Still some scraps left? Then let´s do another page with them. Roflol!
This time I used a sketch lefted from K3. That very talented lady is a constant source of inspiration. *luv*


It was a very doable layered layout so I copied it again for Frida´s album. The pic was taken on her first day home back in July 2005.



And again for my friend´s baby album (oh, yes same papers, my scrappy style).







2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, I love those little foam letters - very cute. And I *wub* you too. :) Love the pics of Frida, she's adorable.

domestic goddess said...

love the layouts Paula, and congrats to DH!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails