Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa arrived early this morning


He looked extremely young in his T shirt and shorts and handed me a parcel. Oh, yes! It had my name on it and lots of UK stamps.


In it I found the most scrumptious amount of sb goodies: my all time favourite brads, ribbons in colours I´d never seen, chipboard galore, the kind of rub ons I had told dh yesterday evening that were reaaaally cool, alphas in great colours, picture corners and shapes, my first fluid chalk inkpad that matches the padded flowers and papers that I already have decided are going to be for ds´s graduation pics (Rhonna Farrer with owls and swirls) ... I´m sooooo going to play today! Thank you Marja!


P.S: an already completed page with rub ons and padded flowers. :)

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Merry Christmas from the North! Hope you and your family had a wonderful day.

Nancy said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! Hope your holidays are bright and merry.

Mj said...

Great Lo's Paula, Merry Christmas hun and have a lovely New Year

Hugs
Mj xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails