Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week 1



I´m reading "The artist´s way in action" again. Hopefully I will get past week 3 this time, lol!
I´ve written my morning pages 5 times out of 7 (average). I´ve done all but one of the exercises.
I´ve also started an art journal for it. The title page is in the previous post.

Week 1 page:

The dragon surges from the fog of the not knowing, aware that the journey has begun. It´s time for the real being emerges from the confusion, searches for his education and claims his heritage.

(From week 1 intro page)


2 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

wow beautiful page, I have good intentions of starting an art journal but never seem to get it off the ground - this is an inspiration TFS XXX

Ms Dragonfly said...

that page is so beautiful. i want to dive into it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails