Saturday, April 19, 2008

This week´s pages

This page won the "I´ll finish this embellie pack even if it kills me" award, lol! See those Chatterbox corners and jewels? ;) The fat bees were also a now or never event.
Title reads "I must be dreaming" and sub title says "You can see the blue floor!" A very rare picture of the kids room when you can actually see the carpet is blue. :D Gin X papers, 2004 letters and yes, the Chatterbox corner and flowers. *cheesy grin*

More Gin X paper/ coaster. Ribbon á la Anso (stapled from side)

Frida on her first day with us back in 2005. Coordinating papers, alpha stickers and punched forms RAK from Marja.



1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

LOL at the "I´ll finish this embellie pack even if it kills me" comment, I often have those moments, happy weekend hon XXX

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails