Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fun action pictures and a layout


I´ve been a real Happysnappy this month.

Trees, flowers, dog and of course the kids and layouts.



About the layout:


I started with the three scraps from the previous layouts. A bit smaller than 6"x4". Played with a fan shape made out of scraps and picture first but it didn´t work so I kept shuffling.

Then I chose a Provo Craft patterned paper (c)2000. It was not bad, but it looked a tad old, so I added a cardstock background to make it smaller
I had seen some stars around at the Pencil Lines sketch # 107 so I added my own Jolee stars with chucky brads. The Red Power Ranger title is MM Heidi rub ons. Bought them in 2004 and still loooooooooove that font. Thickers for #4.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails