Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Advent calendar day 23: it´s almost here

The view from my craft room window at 9.25pm.
Working on gift tags with Elsie Flanningan´s stamps ...


for 27 presents for tomorrow. Have I told you we have a big family? *grin*

Went food shopping. My favourite Christmas beverage is Anana Fizz, it´s like cider but pineapple flavoured. Yums.

It´s starting to look like Christmas-
From Tati´s Bible class advent calendar: read about Jesus.

That is a good reminder of what Christmas is about. :)

We are ready!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

your tags are wonderful! I love the cutout part too.

Have a wonderful christmas with your big family!

xo

misteejay said...

Have a wonderful time Paula - Merry Christmas.

Toni :o)

Miss Robyn said...

Paula - wishing you a peace-full day that is full of joy and memory making- looking forward to keeping in touch in 2009 xo

Genie Sea said...

I'll be over by 6 ;) Happy Goodies! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails