Thursday, January 01, 2009

January first. Time for some 2009 projects


Not 2009 individual projects even if sometimes they sound like over two thousand! Lol! ;) 

First a bit of history:
For 2008 I chose a diary with a cutesy busy bee on a big flower with a pink and orange background. Very girly, set to work.

For 2009 I chose ... a happy little monster on a hilly landscape with blue skies. Very playful, set to get his way.  

Projects for January 2009:

*Leah´s Creative every day challenge: the word for the month is PLAY

*The Next Chapter: 12 Secrets starts on January 9th. I will start a couple of days later as Jan 9th is the day we arrive in Puerto Madryn and it will take us a couple of days to settle.

*Take part in some of the UKScrappers challenges so I can get some extra points for my team.

*Re read: The Secret, The Key, Coaching for success and the guide book by Hicks.

*Read a novel or two

Errrrmmmmmmm. There were a couple of others but I don´t want to overload as I tend to get desperate when I don´t finish what I set myself in my "to do" list.


5 comments:

misteejay said...

Looks like you have another busy year planned Paula.

Toni :o)

Suzie Ridler said...

Those are fantastic projects Paula! I look forward to doing 12 Secrets with you. It's going to be fun, I just know it.

Genie Sea said...

Yay Paula! I will be doing Creative Everyday and 12 Secrets with you! I am bubbling over with excitement! :>

Your project plate is filling up nicely and includes all the major "food" groups! :)

Unknown said...

I really like your child-like spirit. I like your choice of journal. Shhh, I have Dora file boxes because they make my inner child so happy.

I am also looking forward to being part of the 12 secrets. Hmmm, have been thinking about Creative Everyday.

May 2009 be the best year of your life.

Rita said...

Hey sweetie -- Happy New Year! So sorry I have not been by to visit much in a while -- I have been neglecting everyone lately, but hoping to change that soon!

Big hugs -- wishing you much happiness in 2009!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails