Monday, May 18, 2009

Pages, numbers and goals

I finished this yesterday but it looked too flat. Today I "flowerified" it. *Giggle* I based the line of flowers on a detail posted by Kirsty Wiseman. Btw: those are dh´s auntie and uncle and their daughter back in 1994. Scenic route papers. Yes, I still had scraps from the previous post. Lol!
I´m in love with the Making Memories rub ons. See two of them on the chipboard and giant brad. The little alphabet is cute, isn´t it? And it brings tons of letters. The bigger, thicker chipboard thingies are Rhonna Farrer. And yessssss, the scraps are the same.
The page is for UKScrappers weekly challenge: use something feet related (Frida´s first walk), something pink (lots), something round (brad and chipboard embellie) and ribbon. Full points!!!


From and including: Monday, May 18th 2009 <--- s="" span="" that="" today="">
To and including:
Sunday, February 12th 2012 <--- 45th="" birthday="" my="" s="" span="" that="">
It is 1001 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 2 years, 8 months, 26 days including the end date
1001 days can be converted to one of these units:
* 86.486.400 seconds
* 1.441.440 minutes
* 24.024 hours
* 143 weeks
Have you guessed? Yups. I have started my 1001 days till my 45th birthday. And have a pretty list of 101 goals. :D

3 comments:

Kirsty Wiseman said...

oh paula, its a beautiful layout... thank you for crediting me although, really, you dont have to.
bless you sweets xx

misteejay said...

Paula, love the LOs.

Have signed up to follow your 101 to 1001 - will be watching with interest.

Toni :o)

Brandi Reynolds said...

he! flowerfied it! love it!!!!

and I love your new header-so sweet!!1

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails