Sunday, January 10, 2010

My word for 2010

It all started here at the Enchanted Girl Lake. Can you see the faces? A bit monkey like, just the bottom bit, with lips parted as if about to whisper. One in the middle, the whispering one. One to the right, a bit longer, an eye can be seen. Half to the left, almost hidden.

I asked the faces what my word was. What I heard was "The answer will come. A different one for each one".

I pondered. I wondered. I also wandered. ;)

I had noticed some old traits were coming back, some of them good, just forgotten, or changed. Some that needed some revisions.

I waited.

Then I knew. "Listen to the Old Soul" I haven´t figured out who the Old Soul is, or even if it was my own old soul the one it was refered to, but the intention is clear.

LISTEN

Listen and hear what the Universe has to offer me. Listen and be guided. Listen and be truly there for others. Listen, for the answers will come.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula, Listen is a great word for your year! Hey, I had a dream about you the other night. In the dream, I couldn't remember your real name, I could only remember HappySnappy. When I woke up I thought, "That's silly. I could never forget her name." Dreams are funny.

Anonymous said...

Listen is a great word and it's one many of us can afford to add to our daily way of living. :)

Genie Sea said...

Oh I like! :)

Serena Lewis said...

I can see the faces! A wonderful word for the year, Paula!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails