Saturday, February 06, 2010

Theme and things that made me happy this week

As I told you on Monday, Leah gave us the "Home" theme for February but I had already had my own "home" projects on January.

February for me is "School". Getting ready for school that is.
It includes making the appointments for all the check ups required for gym classes, getting the uniforms ready (buying and labeling) and of course one thing that makes me really happy: buying all the pens, pencils, pencils, markers, ... the whole lot. :D
As you see both my kids are as brand / colour coordinated as I am. Lol!

Another thing that made me happy was to be on time with my monthly mosaic and generally quite caught up with my projects.

And realizing once more that I have my ideal job being a stay at home mom, even though sometimes I forget and wonder if I "should" be doing something else.

1 comment:

WrightStuff said...

I love that wonderful feeling of all new stationery! Enjoy being a stay at home Mum. I have to work by necessity :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails