Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What do you wish to dare? + the moving dragon

Jamie asks this week: What do you wish to dare?

My wish this week is simple enough. I wish dare knocking on some doors to invite people to play. :D

I joined Facebook a couple of days ago.

The first step was asking at my favourite forum how I could go round finding the girlies there. Some volunteered their names and some added me as a friend. I treasure each one and bask in the love shown.

Then ... then I dared knocking on Suzie´s door. She was so nice about it (*waving at Suzie*) that now I´m gathering courage to knock on some more doors. *grin*


On other news:
I made some progress, stitching about 5 hours a week. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday while watching re-runs of CSI: Miami and some other on Sundays while chatting with the family after lunch.

3 comments:

Sulwyn said...

As Paula wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Alisha said...

As Paula wishes for herself, so I wsh for her also!

Sarah Lulu said...

As Paula wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also.

How would you like an Australina facebook friend? *smile*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails