Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Winter flowers in the neighbourhood

I discovered this old house last week. I´m in love with it! It looks like a small town house in the early 30s. The garden is huge, with lots of trees.
The plants are exuberant. Even in winter.
The colours are a bit washed out on this pic. Isn´t it the cutest window ever?
Chinese rose & bee.

My favourite magnolia tree in the neighbourhood.
These two are a close second, specially taking into account the Tudor type house.

Remember my walking buddy? I found the gang again yesterday. One of them came running up to me and happily barked and danced around me before getting busy smelling some flowers. They were not roses but he stopped and smelled them anyway. ;)

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Beautiful houses. We are losing far too many of the 'character' type properties here in the UK as developers pull them down and replace them with flats/appartments. It really does spoil things.

Toni :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails