Saturday, December 04, 2010

Advent 2010, Day 4: Wonder

December View for today: I´m a Mii!
ETA: It´s even better if I actually remember to upload the picture I´m talking about, isn´t it? ;)
The two little Miis behind me watching me play at the bowling place are my kids who were also behind me watching me play in our living room. Lol!

For Reverb 10 today:

December 4 – Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year? (Author: Jeffrey Davis)

By traveling. Both in 3D life and from the comfort of my dining room table. :)

We visited Las Leñas and San Carlos de Bariloche this summer and Disneyland this winter. That is a lot of wonderful views. All the natural beauty of our Patagonia and all the manmade fun up North.

The Internet made lots of connections possible too. I was amazed and charmed on a daily basis through my cyber hopping. There are so many wonderful persons out there! You may start by meeting those on my side bar. :)


2 comments:

misteejay said...

Love your little Mii

Toni :o)

The Dolphin Inn said...

Ahhh the wonders of the internet - so with you on that one, love the little miis by the way - too cute !!!! hope you are having a lovely weekend Paula xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails