Thursday, December 30, 2010

December Views

For the last few days of the December Views project:

December 28th. Reasons I love this picture: - my son is in it, -my son´s Kindergarten pic is on the wall, - the Christmas tree, - the fan because it is summer, - the Wii
December 29th: summer holidays treat for the kids.December 30th: summer delight treat for the adults.
Talking about photography: 20 out of the 23 pictures of the latest issue of my kid´s school´s newsletter are mine! *grin*
Somehow I got a reputation of my kids´ classes photographer (I´m the only one who´s got a SRL that can take pics at the school plays whereas the rest have point & shoots that take fuzzy blubs on stage) and was asked to send mine in to the headquarters.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Great collection of photos...it still seems strange that you are talking about summer holidays when we in the UK are in the middle of our winter holidays LOL

If you are celebrating the arrival of the New Year - have a wonderful time.

Wishing you health, wealth & happiness for the coming year.

Toni xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails