Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The wrong box


For his first Christmas (14 years ago) Matias got a kid´s pool. A couple of years ago we upgraded to a bigger pool. Last year we gave the old pool to my mil so she could have it for our niece V.
By now you are guessing what happened yesterday when we opened the pool´s box. We had kept the wrong one!
I´m glad to say the kids didn´t grumble or anything. *little cyber hearts*
Picture taken yesterday. Hubbie working with his laptop, Mati playing with his DS and Tati generally pottering about.

PS: I got tired of the Reverb prompts. I´m still reading them but not writing them down. I will be using the tools for the future on New Year´s Day while I wait for the sun to come out.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Ooops LOL never mind, these things happen.

Wish we could have a bit of sun here - today has been misty solid dull cloud and very cold.

Toni :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails