Sunday: an Argentinian writer´s home (Manuel Mujica Lainez) is now a museum.
Monday: photography date, amazing views from the top of the hills. Kids and hubbie went down the slopes three times in a row. :D
Tuesday: La Falda. Lots of turn of the century homes with some modern touches.
Wednesday: Capilla del Monte. More old architecture and the cerro Uritorco (lots of personal energy/yoga/spiritual/stones related shops)
1. Morning Pages: Done as said in #1
2. Artist date: loads of pics in #2
3. Acknowledge Grievances: Arrrggghhhh! This one was a tough one. Just as I wrote huge lists in 2007, this time around I was kind of "Naaaaaa. It wasn´t that bad" Denial?
4. Be More Specific: even more Arrrrgggghhhhh.
5. Letter to the Editor: It was reeeeeal short. And written because I can leave an exercise undone. At least not yet. That´s how this type A student rolls. ;)
6. Your Champions: Surprisingly this was a tough one as well. *Paula looks around bewildered*
7. Thank You Letter: Uh? I´m always writing thank you type messages but a dedicated letter? *Shuffle feet* Ok, a short one. And I´m not sending it.
8. Imaginary Lives: this one was easy. All teaching related jobs. Not as a regular teacher, I´d go nuts if I had to teach the same thing again and again.
9. Affirmations. This one was a total surprise. It had been a HUGE obstacle the first time around and now it was a breeze. I could accept most of the affirmations and was comfortable with a lot of them. I see an affirmations collage type scrapbook coming. :D
10. Walking. I´ve done enough walking for the whole book!!!