Monday, November 21, 2011

AEDM 2011: Day 21 Let it rain

For Art Every Day Month I show each day what I created the day before. My table on Nov 20th.
It all started with "I´m empty", meaning I had no ideas. You can see my photographs box on the table. I was shuffling papers for a couple of hours and no ideas for scrapbooking came to me.
Then I remebered Ok Go´s song that had the line "running on the fumes". Yups, must be that. AEDM took everything I´ve got (another line from the song).
Cue to endless repets of Let it rain while painting this. After the first colour I remembered the Travelling journal series by MaryAnn K and looked for my pen to write what this piece was all about underneath the colours as I had seen her do:
PS: Ok Go also has a song called "A good idea at the time" ;)

4 comments:

Her Speak said...

Awesome use of the page! I love watching your artist journey. :)

misteejay said...

What a fab page Paula.

Toni xx

Serena Lewis said...

I LOVE what you ended up doing with the page, Paula. They do say that, if we sit at our desks long enough, an idea will come to us.

Tracey FK said...

Paula this ended up being a really lovely page, effective and colourful and I love seeing how you lay out your supplies and work area every day... fabulous xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails