Thursday, December 01, 2011

Advent 2011: Day 1 November update & December daily

This is what I´ve been up to this November (one picture for each day, there is even more! :D ):
1: Painted bird houses //2: McDonald´s complete collection // 3: Coffee at Balcarce with Sabine // 4: Dinner at the mall with Daniel (hubbie) // 5: Gym event at school // 6: Hubbie and son play with niece at in laws // 7: Frida // 8: AEDM table // 9: Mati (son) participating in an UN project // 10: Tati (daughter) and her mask // 11: 11.11.11 // 12: local park // 13: my sil & bil the day before their son was born // 14: new nephew // 15: AEDM table // 16: dinner // 17: Tati´s science project // 18: Mary by Debbie from Geckostone arrived home // 19: uncle Sergio & aunt Adriana came home for dinner // 20: father in law birthday lunch // 21: AEDM table // 22: Tati // 23: Mati working with his video props // 24: roses from a friend´s garden // 25: Tati´s play date // 26: dinner with Shionge // 27: first visit at his grandparents home // 28: Mati discovers the biggest desk in the house // 29: Tati found her prom dress (primary school) // 30: AEDM table, back to scrapbooking!

Btw: on the 26th I had dinner in Buenos Aires – Argentina with a lady from Singapore (Betty) that I met through a blog (Ily´s) that I met through a blog (Kristin´s & Eva´s Paint Party Friday) that I met through the hostess of AEDM (Leah) blog. :D

During November I participated in Art Every Day Month.
In the past six seasons I´ve gone from “art here and there month” to “art on a regular basis ever so often month ” to “art every day month” to “I sleep only 5 hours a day but stay up to joyfully create and I jump out of bed early to go link every day month”. :D It not only made me expand my creative horizons, learning tips about techniques and practicing but also introduced me to some really cool artists around the world.
My working spaces, mostly the dining room table or the kitchen table.

Here are my 30 entries. Paintings, pencil sketches, art journaling, scrapbooking, photography and home decor.

My heartfelt thanks to all the people who left over 300 comments this month! {happy hug}

Last year I participated in a cool project called December Views by Hippy urban chic. I saved the link to participate this year again! Wanna join the flash mob (pun intended ;) )? Enrole here.

So here you are: my first view this December. Welcome home!
I received this postcard today from Serena. Thank you darling! It´s sooooooo lovely!
We put our Advent calendar up today. The season has begun.

17 comments:

misteejay said...

I love your month of photos - they are wonderful.

Toni xx

Serena Lewis said...

It's sure been a productive month across the board. Your mosaics look fabulous, Paula! Congratulations on your new nephew!

Love,
Serena xo

Her Speak said...

WOWZA! An awesome whirlwind. Truly inspiring! :)

I always loved advent--sitting down with my family and lighting the candles. Such a beautiful season. :)

carol l mckenna said...

Creative, creative, creative ~~ thanks, namaste, Carol (Share the Creative Journey) Happy PPF ~

Anonymous said...

wow this is so cool, amazing!

EVA said...

what a great month you had! I did it last year but knew I wouldn't be around to post every day this November.

Congratulations!

Mandy said...

great photos and congrats on your achievement....cc

Natasha said...

So much creativity and festivity going on! :)

Daniele Valois said...

nice collage of pic and paintings!

Mary C. Nasser said...

What a creative month!
Inspiring!

Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Tracey FK said...

How good does it look when you see it all together like that... you had a great month and I am sure that the dinner was wonderful... now nice to have had the chance to meet in life rather than just in the cyber world... happy holidays for you son and lunchbox countdown for you!!!!

Christine said...

Oh you have been so busy! Lovely collection for the month.

Mandy Makes and Mends said...

I too have taken over the table in the dining room .....have to put it all away and then get it all back out again!! Rubbish ! Your projects look great ....came here to look at your 12 tags day 3 but got lots of delightful art instead especially like the kids project. They look like they had fun fun fun ! X

Julie said...

your creations look wonderful together!

HeARTworks said...

Wow! You've been busy busy busy! Patsy from
HeARTworks

SHERI COOK said...

Like seeing your 30 creations all together like that. Wonderful works. Happy PPF!

carlarey said...

Wow...my mind is reeling from all you have accomplished. What a great idea to show it in photos like this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails